Investment is a term which can make anyone starry-eyed, as soon as it enters one’s ear. It’s just like a dessert which everyone loves to dig in, desires to have more, makes one extremely happy when it is good, but in the same way, is a spoiler when not as expected. So it is necessary to choose your dessert wisely. You must give your brain a good exercise before jumping into a decision to invest. If you think what difference is it going to make if I choose residential or commercial realty space for investment, then you are wrong. There is a lot you need to know. Want to know what? Read on!
Majority of us get attracted to apartments when it comes to an investment, as we find it easy and safe. But surprisingly, commercial property is the real treasure! According to the experts, commercial spaces can fetch you higher returns compared to the residential ones. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of both.
Investing in a Commercial Property:
- Long lease periods are possible, which will give you steady and higher assured returns
- Maintenance or repairs become the tenants’ responsibility
- Commercial spaces will definitely give you a lot more than the original purchase value and that too in a short period of time
- The number of terms and conditions in a lease agreement are less as compared to the residential one
Investing in a Residential Property:
- Residential investments are easier to understand, they are less complex and any newbie investor can own one easily
- Housing segment is always on demand and so market fluctuations do not affect it much
- The valuation of house rental is done on the sales comparison basis. As you can easily find sold residential properties that are identical to the one you stayed in or were looking for, the rentals are almost similar
Investing in a Commercial Property:
- Commercial ones need to be studied well and then invested. Seeking professional guidance may help you get an excellent property that will generate a fixed extra income
- As commercial segment receives the direct impact of the economy and real estate market cycles, it comes with leasing and vacancy risks
- Valuation varies in the commercial ones, as hardly any offices or shops look identical. So, sales comparison is rarely done and income approach is much preferred
Investing in a Residential Property:
- You may face the need to sell the property anytime, so longer lease periods become difficult
- Being the landlord, all the maintenance or repair cost will fall on your shoulders
- You will get more than your original purchase price, but if the property value is down, chances are that you may get only a few percent higher than your purchase value
- The lease terms and conditions of this segment are lengthy and deep
Pros and cons are a part of life. Everything in the world comes with them and so, analyzing, understanding and choosing what is good for you or beneficial to you will make you a winner. Sun Builders is one such real estate developer in Ahmedabad that offers you myriad varieties of residential and commercial realty spaces, at profitable locations with class apart amenities and clear and hassle free transactions, which will all guarantee to give you excellent rental returns.
So, come and explore our projects and select the property you desire, to gain the jackpot of rental returns. Visit www.sunbuilders.in now!
Investing in real estate is not a piece of cake. Though it is a slice that everyone desires to have, you need to give some thought to it, before jumping in, like, whether the slice is worth having or not? Will it be beneficial to you? Will it turn out to be a spoiler? And so on. A commercial property is said to be the best choice for investment, rather than a residential property, as it yields you with good financial returns. So, in real estate, if it’s the commercial space doing rounds in your mind then, here are the six points that you must refer to before you handshake a deal.
- Location – The topmost important factor for a commercial space is where it is standing. Be it any kind of business, location decides its fate. For a business to establish, it needs customers and they come when your commercial space has some good connectivity with residential or populated areas. So spy on the surroundings first and then own it.
- Check the neighborhood – It can happen that you may get a perfect location but still it lacks good neighbors. Check for restaurants, banks, malls etc. as such neighbors do matter or else you will end up in a desert.
- Maintenance – Be it residential or commercial, every property needs maintenance. Go through the maintenance charges that also includes property tax, building insurance and other costs. Get an estimate of all charges to ensure how deep it goes into your pocket.
- Market Status – Before you invest your earnings into a property, check the market health first. Inquire whether it is a good time to invest or not. Although buying a property when the market is low is good, don’t spend too much time in waiting, as a property is sold out within a blink of an eye nowadays.
- Nature of business – Don’t just buy a commercial property because you are getting it in a lightning deal. The commercial space, amenities, facilities all should prove to be a good match for your business. These things should fulfill the requirements of your business, only then it will attract good business opportunities.
- Expert Advice – If you find yourself trapped in the maze of confusion, seek help. Ask a real estate consultant or discuss it with your friends and family, who will guide you in taking the decision.
There are various other points to consider before buying a commercial property as higher risks are associated with it. So do your homework well and then plunge into an investment. Sun Builders have gifted you with such perfect commercial spaces earlier too and is also now coming up with more excellent commercial hub called Sun Central Park that will prove to be favorable for all businesses, situated at the best location at Bopal Circle that will stand worthy to all these six points and more.
Explore more at goo.gl/pkRDfL
As the Central Government has initiated policies such as the Smart Cities Mission and Housing for all, by 2020, the real estate sector would be ready to fuel up the Indian economy with plenty of innovative projects. To provide quality along with quantity, a majority of Indian real estate developers have already started adopting international methods like dry-wall techniques, prefabricated construction, slip-form construction and Mivan shuttering, making more tech-savvy apartments. Here, technology is not only limited to construction. Indian realtors are injecting technology in every possible section to fire up the demand of projects. From project management to marketing, business management to customer service, technology holds the reins and drives them all.
Adapting such path-breaking technologies has reduced the construction time and the cost of labor, but the best part is that it has improved the quality of homes. A survey shows that millennials are willing to pay about one-fifth more for housing that incorporates smart technology than other generations. The present population surviving in a smart world are looking for homes that have eco-friendly construction, amenities with technologies that will use renewable energy, conserve water, efficient insulation in the walls that will keep the temperature well-balanced and much more.
Where a life without technology is now like an empty vessel, the real estate developers must try to fill in the vessel with innovative and efficient technologies, so as to provide the millennials with outstanding tech-savvy homes. Sun Builders have adopted various technologies long back and is always up-to-date to embed the latest technology in its projects. As a real estate project is a long term investment and with smart technology homes rising up, the realty sector will continue to be in limelight forever.
Explore such technology infused homes by Sun Builders at www.sunbuilders.in
Think of an aspirational way of living and you would look for the best every time. A loving family, a well-settled job in a mega city like Ahmedabad, strong investment plans for the future and a perfect home. Make all these dreams come true at Sun Aspire.
Sun Aspire is a 2.5 BHK abode, comprising of all modern amenities. So if you are planning to build your future with a new beginning, then Sun Aspire is the best possible home for you. This 2.5 BHK aspirational abode gives you an additional space that is strategically integrated to utilize with the best of your needs, which an added advantage for you. Be it converting to kid’s playing room, puja room or a compact space for meditation and yoga.
“To desire is to obtain; to aspire is to achieve.” – James Allen
Constructed at a prime location of the city – Bopal-Shilaj road, Ahmedabad, this delightful abode is erected in a way that it connects to SP road at 3 km distance from Pakwan circle. The Bopal-Shilaj road intersects with other neighbouring areas of the city, which make commute to different locations smooth and easy. Hence, this reduces your travelling time, giving a congestion-free drive, right from your home to a desired destinations.
“Aspire not to have more, but to be more” – Archbishop Oscar Romero
The delightful abode is designed to give you a quality life in an environment surrounded with utmost serenity. As a result, this aspirational abode serves as a common ground for happiness, where your modern demands are twined at every corner of home.
Book your space now!
Explore more at http://sunbuilders.in/Sun-Aspire/
This scenario is credited to the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, who had recently clinched a slew of proposals aimed at enhancing foreign investments in the Indian Real Estate.
Since many years, India has been in limelight when it comes to Foreign Direct Investments (FDI). But now it seems that the real estate will see a tremendous growth in the coming 6 years. The proposed idea of promoting investments and de-stressing on construction sector is mainly for:
- Achieving higher growth rates
- Providing employment opportunities
Moreover, the Real Estate Bill passed by the government bodies, is expected to facilitate monetary benefits in the sector.
Though FDI equity inflows in construction declined by 84 percent during the first nine months, the Bill still facilitates FDI in the Indian Real Estate. Not only this, the major aim of presenting FDI will essentially work towards:
- Accountability and responsibility
- Information in the public domain
- Robust transparency in the sector
Thus, the scenario will work well for both, home buyers and the real estate developers too. The bill will help boost the overall image of Indian real estate that will attract Investments Avenue across the world. Thus, the FDI will step forth in the retail real estate with a big bang!
Looking at the scale of ongoing deals in the Indian Real Estate, PE (Private Equity) players’ investments have marked their footprints into the Indian retail segment. In the first 5 months, the Indian retail has cornered about 8 percent of the total Private Equity (PE) investment. Apart from this, there are some major deals in progress, and if any of these go through, then the year will smash a historic shot as far as PE Investments into retail real estate sector are concerned.
Factors that work in favour of retail and real estate are:
- Improvement in the consumer’s tastes
- Liberalisation of the FDI policy
- Political and economic stability
Thus, the new norms will spruce up the Real Estate Sector with the new proposed FDI policy.
The outlook of Ahmedabad city has changed with the ultimate choice of developing high-end residencies for a fine living. Nowadays, home buyers opt for residencies that serve with utmost comfort and luxury at the same time.
Additionally, with the emerging trends and changing tastes of customers, the dearth of owning quality homes are rising immensely. Be it bungalows or apartments, a few residents live with the agony of having security and privacy issues over the time. Due to this, now most of the home buyers are seeking to own a home that is smartly designed with high-end technology along with urban architectures that ease their lifestyle. So, from now, the home buyers can keep their worries aside as their dream of owning a smart home is here!
Presenting to you a home where you can redefine your lifestyle. A home – fused with high-end technology and smart designs – where you get security like apartments and privacy like bungalows. A home where you find abundant opulence in each corner. A home that will make you experience like living in heaven. Thus, we present you the smartest creation, SUN EVOQ.
Sun EVOQ is an elite residential project, having 18, 4- BHK simplex, duplex and triplex signature residences, located at Sindhu Bhavan road – a model road, which stands first in Ahmedabad having completely wide RCC road with well-connected localities. Etched with advanced technologies and a fine combination of modern minimalist designs and luxurious themes, the smart residences reflect the taste of urban lifestyle. Spanned over 14 floors and 2 wings, Sun EVOQ is the perfect abode giving you the feeling of “YOUR SPACE”. Not only this, the elite residences are built with class-apart amenities, wrapping you in an extravagant lifestyle every day. The smartly designed homes are a sumptuous consolidation of detailed construction and finesse. One of its finest features is that genius loci in design, combining space and unique functionality are visibly empowered by smart technology. Thus, it also reduces environmental impacts, gifting a smarter way of living.
The smart homes are more enticing; in a sense that it facilitates residents with an indoor clubhouse and a temperature control pool to evoke their sense of well-being. Keeping securities concerns at prime, this smart abode has advanced security system available for 24*7 with a Wi-Fi enabled lobby. In fact, Sun EVOQ gives a chance to all home buyers who wish to exceed their all expectations with a living space crafted at utmost finesse.
Book your visit at Sun EVOQ today!
Visit our site: sunbuilders.in/Sun-Evoq/ for more details.